Now that the major European club seasons have come to an end, the rumor mill has been ramped up as clubs ponder their moves before a busy transfer window comes up. Check out the latest gossip below and see all the official offers here.
TOP STORY: Gunners look to Kounde, Tapsoba
Arsenal are looking for two new center-backs after finishing eighth in the Premier League in an overwhelming season and then missing out on European football.
The athlete suggests that the gunners chase the Seville star Jules Koundealthough there might be a few stumbling blocks to completing the move.
The most important ones are the £ 50m required to sign the 22-year-old and there is also his preference to play in the Champions League.
The report also said Arsenal are showing serious interest in Bayer Leverkusen’s international Burkina Faso Edmond Tapsoba.
The 22-year-old has impressed in his 39 games across all competitions this season, while also showing his ability to play as a right or left center-back, adding to the intrigue.
However, the Gunners could face similar financial problems as those encountered moving to Kounde, as the Leverkusen man will realistically not be worth much less than the French.
The report also cites her interest in a “young, developing goalkeeper”, Norwich City Emiliano Buendia and do Martin Odegaards Real Madrid loan spells permanent.
– Stream ESPN FC Daily on ESPN + (US only)
– European Soccer Pick ‘Em: Compete for a win of $ 10,000
Arsenal have identified Seville’s Jules Kounde as the man to fix his defensive problems. Mateo Villalba / Quality Sports Pictures
– Juventus’ Matthijs de Ligt He may have stated that he is happy to stay at Turin but Marca report that Barcelona are still looking to sign the center-back. The Blaugrana had set themselves the goal of getting the Dutchman before joining the Serie A giants in 2019 and wanted to add another defender Eric Garciawho will join when his contract with Manchester City ends this summer. Villarreals Pau Torres is seen as another option if they fail to sign De Ligt.
– Paris Saint-Germain want to sign the Internazionale full-back Achraf Hakim and L’Equipe have suggested that the Nerazzurri moved quickly to find a possible replacement to land on Jonathan Clauss. It is even stated that discussions about a possible move for the 28-year-old Lens player have already begun.
– Various clubs were connected to Rodrigo De Paulbut Calciomercato report that it is Atletico Madrid that have started negotiations – both with Udinese and the player. It is suggested that Udinese will raise € 40million for the Argentine midfielder, although the inclusion of add-ons can bring that figure down.
– Marseille is on his way to sign Matteo Guendouzi this summer according to Foot Mercato. The Frenchman loaned the season at Hertha Berlin from Arsenal after an argument with Mikel Arteta.
– Roma show interest in signing the Arsenal midfielder Granite Xhakaand La Gazzetta dello Sport have suggested that they could even include Amadou Diawara in a deal for the Swiss international. It did so after a € 13 million offer was rejected as the Gunners are demanding € 20 million.
– La Gazzetta dello Sport has identified several Atalanta destinations ahead of the summer transfer window. For the central defender, the Serie A team should be interested in Bologna Takehiro Tomiyasu and Genks Jhon Lucumi. In midfield, they are considering Bologna Jerdy Schoutenwhile Chelsea borrower Davide Zappacosta is seen as a possible recruit for the vast areas. In addition, Sassuolo Jeremie god and AZ Alkmaar Calvin Stengs could step up their attack while a number of goalkeepers are named.