Ricky Martin Information $20M Lawsuit Towards His Nephew Following Allegations of Sexual Abuse (Replace)
Back in July, Latin Star Rick Martin was faced with sexual abuse allegations by his own nephew after it was claimed the two had had a sexual relationship. In the end, Ricky won his nephew’s case after the restraining order he had applied for was withdrawn. Now Ricky has filed a $20 million lawsuit against his nephew following the allegations.
According to documents obtained by TMZ, Ricky filed the lawsuit against his nephew Dennis Yadiel Sanchez Martin in San Juan on Wednesday after he said his nephew was trying to “assassinate” his reputation. Ricky claims that after the restraining order was lifted, Dennis began texting him on Instagram threatening to “murder his reputation and integrity” if he didn’t hand over some money.
Ricky claims Dennis bragged about being his nephew before the restraining order and he flooded him with multiple messages for four months. Ricky claims it was obvious the messages came from a “maladjusted person.” Things reportedly continued to deteriorate as Ricky claims Dennis posted his phone number on social media and even created an Instagram account for one of his children.
Ricky says he lost a lot due to Dennis’ false accusations and now he wants at least $20 million to make up for what he lost. He further shared that Dennis made him and his family feel “unsafe” in Puerto Rico and is asking a judge to explain that Dennis refuses to contact him and his family.
As previously reported, Dennis dropped the charges against Ricky in July after accusing him of sexual abuse and harassment and withdrew the restraining order he had placed against the singer.
TSR STAFF: Jade Ashley @Jade_Ashley94
Comments are closed.